Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clap on Clap off.



So those who are in the know, know how much I love the mighty Mos Def. As I was listening to Quiet Dog from his new album Ecsatic I realized how much I love the hand clap.

So here a few of my favorite hand clapping songs. as always these songs are just to whet your appetite, if you enjoy them, go and buy them.

Mos Def - Quiet Dog
If this song doesn't instantly make you love Mos Def. Check out this

Beck Hansen - Clap hands
This originally surfaced on the Japanese release of Guero. However this little gem is from his performance on SNL (10-28-06). The original performance included a puppet show, but this gives you a few for the percussion instruments used.

Meters - Hand Clapping Song
a little funk and a little clap.

Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With the Arab Strap

Now I need to go concern myself with other things. But I might just revisit this topic later....

No comments:

Post a Comment