Friday, January 23, 2009

So, Mr Prime Minister and Mr President you better see.....


so even though this post is coming in on the 23rd, it has been floating in my brain since the 19th. I do have a valid excuse for not getting it in on time as I have been suffering from "walking pneumonia" for the past week. (As a side note, I am lobbying the American Medical Association to change the name of walking pneumonia to I can't get off the couch, let alone walk, cause it feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest pneumonia.)

but on to the goods. There has been a lot, and I mean a lot of hullabaloo about President Obama. And and his main message to the people was one of change, i thought this little ditty would be a perfect kickoff for the new administration. In fact, since I am currently one of the masses who are facing unemployment, maybe I'll lobby that they change their current theme song to "we've got to do something". To help you fully highlight the great social and political message this song brings, check the lyrics here. So without further ado.

Infant Sorrow - We've Got To Do something

And as a bonus, I gonna give you a little afrojam about our 44th leader.

Cody Chestnut - Afrobama

No comments:

Post a Comment